Are you ready to serve the world more powerfully while growing your income?
Join me to create your sustainable business, filled with Divine Feminine wisdom and love.
The Sacred Business Woman Retreat
Three-Day Live Event
November 7 – 9, 2014 in Chicago
November 21 – 23, 2014 in San Francisco Bay Area
Are you tired of working long hours as a yoga teacher or other conscious healer, and then struggling because your income is so low?
Or maybe you’re worried that you don’t even know what it takes to grow your business, and you feel like you’ll never be able to make this a sustainable career.
If you’re like me, you have a PASSION to serve the world. You know the Goddess put you here for a purpose, and you’d LOVE to fulfill it!
But you just don’t know how, because no one has ever shown you.
Maybe all the effort to grow your business feels unbalancing, like you’re sacrificing your commitment to inner peace and groundedness.
Or you may have taught for years, but somehow you’re not living up to your true brilliance. You’re not giving your deepest gifts, and it feels so frustrating.
Do you have these questions about how to create your sacred, sustainable business?
- “How do I get people excited about what I have to offer?”
- “How do I get known, so more people come to my classes and retreats?”
- “How do I get students to sign up long term, rather than just visit a class?”
- “How do I set prices? It’s all a big mystery to me!”
- “How do I stay true to my yoga and inner life, while juggling so many external demands like social media and email?”
- “How do I get my volunteers and paid staff to do what they say they will? They always flake out when I need them most.”
- “How do I create an empowered business model that will succeed long term, while also giving me freedom and ease?”
The Sacred Business Woman Retreat will help you build your teaching practice so it’s sustainable ~ both personally and professionally.
In just 3 days, you’ll discover the secrets to create the RIGHT programs, reach the people you are meant to serve, and inspire them to say “Yes!” on the spot.
Here’s what the Sacred Business Woman Retreat will look like…
Day 1: Empower Your Mindset
- Embrace and express the power of your mission to transform lives
- Learn the spiritual laws of prosperity ~ and how to make them work for you!
- Soften into your feminine essence and strength ~ so you become more magnetic and naturally attract the clients you long for.
- Gain the confidence to share your message widely
- Prepare to achieve your vision with smart, structured offerings that will improve your bottom line
- Celebrate with a special party in honor of the Divine Feminine
Day 2: Empower Your Actions
- Learn surefire strategies to get more people excited about your work
- Learn how to inspire students to enroll on the spot from public talks, free classes, and workshops
- Understand how to set prices for privates and groups
- Learn 5 new ways to harness the growing power of the internet ~ while staying true to your purpose as a conscious healer or yoga teacher
- Tell your personal story in a way that inspires your ideal clients to believe in themselves ~ and genuinely want to work with you!
Day 3: Empower Your Business
- Learn how to skillfully remove resistance to your higher priced programs and services, so more clients enthusiastically (and gratefully!) enroll
- Feel comfortable setting boundaries with your clients, your team, and yourself!
- Embody the inner stance needed to create a sustainable business that serves both your higher purpose ~ and the world
- Learn my steps to plan your marketing calendar while staying grounded and relaxed in your body.
- Go home filled with joyful memories (and a whole lot smarter about how to create your sacred business)
And enjoy daily yoga and ritual to integrate your learning.
Laura, can you tell us about the location?
We’ve chosen the Embassy Suites Hotels for our Chicago and San Francisco events. These hotels are BEAUTIFUL! Centered around an atrium filled with lush plants and greenery, the serene environment is perfect for our retreat.
A free cooked-to-order breakfast including yogurt, fruit, eggs and lots more is included in your stay. All Embassy Suites rooms are actually 2-room suites with a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. A pull-out couch in the living room and two double beds in the bedroom make it easy to share with one or two others. (We’ll even help you find a roommate on our Facebook page!)
In Chicago: Our retreat is in Deerfield, a North Shore suburb 14 miles from O’Hare International Airport. There are shops and restuarants within walking distance. A free hotel shuttle can take you to the Metra train station less than 2 miles away, where you can take a direct line into downtown Chicago.
In San Francisco: Our retreat is located in Walnut Creek near the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), providing easy access to the Oakland and San Francisco International Airports.
What if I prefer not to stay at the hotel?
That’s fine. You don’t have to stay onsite. However, I do recommend you stay as nearby as possible to minimize your commute time, and to create ease and focus for your transformation during the retreat.
Please register right away to save your seat.
“Yes Laura, I’m ready to serve the world more powerfully while growing my income as a Sacred Business Woman!”
Save my seat at the event
Super early-bird registration: $397
(Ends 3 weeks before your chosen event)
Early-bird registration: $497
(Ends 2 weeks before your chosen event)
Please Choose Your Location
Sorry, this retreat is sold out. Please join us for our next retreat
Cancellation Policy: We look forward to serving you well and plan staff and materials for your arrival. Your tuition includes a non-refundable $108 deposit. If we receive 3 weeks (21 days) notice before the start of your retreat, amounts above $108 will be refunded to you. After 3 weeks before the start of the retreat, you will receive a credit toward any program Divine Feminine Yoga offers within the next 12 months.
Still have questions?
Please don’t be shy. We’re here to help!
I look forward to meeting you, and supporting you in growing your sustainable, sacred business at the retreat!